It is our vision to engage the Caribbean religious, political and business leaders to form greater geographical alliances, economic development and faith based alliances to further mutual strategic development. CILC will build a firewall against anti-Semitism and the Campaign to Delegitimize the Nation of Israel, raise awareness of the critical intersection of Israel and the Caribbean’s future.
CILC’s mission is to drive initiatives and facilitate efforts to create greater and closer national ties, economic development ties and faith based ties between the Caribbean and Israel through:
- The facilitation of leadership summits between Israeli and Caribbean Political and Economic Leaders
- The building of economic business alliances between Israel and the private and governmental sectors in the Caribbean
- Educating the Caribbean church about the Jewish roots of Christianity
- The Caribbean Israel Leadership Coalition exists to engage, empower and equip the Caribbean evangelical community in full support of Israel and the Jewish community around the world.
- We will accomplish corresponding objective by messaging, mobilizing and managing with impeccable integrity and with clear, measurable outcomes.
Building Closer Political Ties
- We would work to build closer ties between Israel’s Political Leaders and the Caribbean Political Leaders by initiating and facilitating alliance-building meetings and dialogue.
- To facilitate and lobby for a Pro-Israel position among Caribbean states as efforts to delegitimize Israel increase.
- Execute a Pro-Israel messaging and mobilization campaign that includes a call to action. We will support legislation that protects Israel.
- Edify a multi-generational firewall against anti-Semitism.
Building Closer Business Economic Ties
- To drive and facilitate the use of groundbreaking Israeli innovation and technology in the Caribbean to facilitate economic and social development
- To host a periodic Israel Caribbean technology conference that showcases Israeli technology that is relevant to Caribbean development
- To facilitate Israeli business and Caribbean business partnerships
- To facilitate the creation of Israeli government and Caribbean government projects
- Building Closer Faith Based and Cultural Ties
- To equip local pastors with the knowledge and tools to educate the Caribbean church on the Jewish roots of Christianity
- Empower local Pastors and parishioners with the necessary tools to counter the current campaign to delegitimize Israel and anti-Semitic actions engulfing our hemisphere.
- Establishing an international effort to advance Pro-Israel policies and to fight bigotry and anti-Semitism.