1201 – (MBA) Master of Business Administration \ University of Edinburg.
2006 – (BA) Business Administration and Political Science.
Today– 2014 Private Adviser / Global projects promoting Israeli companies. Ofek Israeli / Member of the board of director.
2014 – 2012
Keren Hayesod / Representative of The Friend of Israel Division in the South East Asia.
2012 – 2008 DIGNIA Systems / Business Development Manager
2004–2008 LR Group / Operations Manager
2002–2004 IDF (Israel Defense Force) / IAF (Israeli Air Force) Foreign Affairs Officer
2000–2002 IDF / IAF HQ Operations Officer
Born 1981 in Jerusalem, Israel
Married, Two children
Residence: Tel aviv, Israel
Fluent in spoken and written Hebrew & English
* The pioneering of CITA RADIO 90.1 FM as General Manager.
* Serving as the Finance and Education Director of Teen Challenge Barbados where she was responsible for setting up a school for teenaged drug addicts undergoing rehabilitation.
* Administrator of People’s Cathedral Primary School, 1996 – 2004.
* Dr. Phillips attended West Indies School of Theology (WIST), from the year 2000-2004, and was subsequently ordained in 2005. She is currently the Senior Pastor of Truth in Love Ministries- a member church of the Pentecostal Assemblies of the West Indies. She holds an Honorary Doctor of Divinity Degree from International Theological Seminary of California.
* Pastor /Missions Director People’s Cathedral Church, Board Member – Dr. Phillips interviewed and managed the admission procedure for acceptance of new students, purchasing, banking, budget control, fundraising, responsible for designing & implementing the Disaster Management protocol for the Church, School and Radio Station. She was also responsible for fund raising for the church and general Pastoral duties.
* Operation Mobilization Barbados, Country Director. She was responsible for set up of the operation, overseeing all aspects of OM Programs including HR, Finance, and third party interface with Government, Churches, Non-Government Organizations and the Public. She oversaw all aspects of OM Logos II visits including hosting International President Peter Maiden’s visit to Barbados. Dr. Carol also pioneered the work in Grenada after hurricane Ivan in 2004. Under her leadership over 600 homes were built, thousands of roofs covered. Over two thousand families were provided with food, hundreds of persons were provided with life saving medications. As a result she has been featured in several magazines for her work there.
* Dr. Phillips worked closely with The Barbados Government in 2006 – The office of the Advisor on Poverty Eradication and the Millennium Development Goals. They implemented “Carrying Out The Promise” a project which saw many senior citizens and single mothers with young children provided with homes. It was during this time that she realized that many of these families were often going hungry and she started a feeding program providing hot meals with her friend Monica Ward
* Operations Director of Hardwood Housing,(2006) Dr. Phillips implemented the systems and procedures and managed the daily flow of operations. The factory produced low cost housing for low income families.
* Dr. Phillips is a member the of the International Human Rights Organization (UN) and was the Deputy Director of the Caribbean Chapter which hosted the 2014 Human Rights Gala in Barbados.
Dr. Phillips’ first close contact with working with Israel was being asked to arrange a meeting with the Prime Minister of Barbados to meet M. K. David Rotem, Adv. (Deceased) who at the time was Chairman of the Constitution, Law and Justice Committee. This made her very aware of the role that the Caribbean Church needed to play as it regards to our obligation to Israel.
Personally, she is the mother of three; two daughters Samantha and Ashleigh, a son Myles, and grandmother of five. She is a painter whose favourite medium is oil, her work can be found as far away as Dubai. She is a published author and prolific songwriter, with several of her plays being staged. Her album “Soul Catcher” was released in 2000 and she is frequently invited to speak in North America and around the Caribbean. She has travelled extensively to countries as far as India and South Africa.
Her reason for all she does is a personal call from the Lord (Jermiah1:5) and her courage comes from Ephesians 3:20.
To relax Dr. Phillips swims, plays golf and spends time with her five T’s (each of her grand children’s names begins with T).